West Memphis, AR
Arrington Estates of West Memphis is now hiring a maintenance technician!
- Perform routine maintenance tasks and repairs: minor plumbing, patching/painting, minor electrical, minor HVAC
- Proper removal and disposal of trash
- Complete preventative maintenance tasks as assigned
- Physically walk and inspect the buildings and grounds on a daily basis to clear debris, correct minor problems and note/report areas of concern
- Perform make-ready assignments in vacated apartments
- Properly clean, maintain, and secure company-owned equipment
- Participate in regular safety inspections, fire drills, emergency evacuation drills, etc. regularly
- Rotating evening and weekend on-call duty: must be able to report to the community as needed while on call.
- General maintenance experience required
- Make-ready experience preferred
- Own/provide your own basic hand tools
- HVAC experience/training
- Valid driver’s license
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work independently
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, team members, family members, and outside contacts
- Experience maintaining swimming pools preferred
- Certification in one or more of the following is preferred: CPO, electrical and/or EPA.
- Bilingual English-Spanish a plus.
- Paid Time Off
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid holidays
- Bereavement leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discounted long-term care