LVN / Team Lead - Boerne (Hiring Bonus)
Hiring Bonus! $1000 hiring bonus paid after working full 30 days.
Our beautiful, modern community offers assisted living and memory care in a small-scale, residential environment. Pay range is $19 - $21 per hour.
Shift: Monday - Friday 2pm - 10pm
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Monitoring the daily care of all residents: ensuring that information and interventions on service plans are communicated to caregivers, managing caregiver assignments, and ensuring that assigned duties are carried out.
- Helping create a safe and positive living environment, including ongoing interaction and communication with residents and their families.
- Recording and implementing physician orders.
- Providing treatments and nursing procedures.
- Medication monitoring and administration, upkeep of the med cart and room, and accurate documentation in the MAR.
- Responding to resident requests for care as well as changes in their behavior or physical condition; reporting needs to RSD, family and/or physician.
- Responding to incidents and emergencies, communicating to management, families and physician as needed, and completing all required documentation and reporting.
- Managing minor issues with physical plant that arise during the shift, reporting as necessary to maintenance or administration.
- Performs all other duties as requested by the Company.
Required Education and Experience
- Current Texas LVN license.
- Able and willing to work alongside caregivers in providing hands-on care to residents, with the ability to lead by example.
- Prior training and experience in dementia care preferred.
- Prior experience supervising staff strongly preferred.
Franklin Park Boerne is located at 18 Old San Antonio Rd, Boerne, TX 78006.
Franklin Park is dedicated to providing residential communities where seniors and their families fee right at home immediately upon entering our doors. We are inspired by excellence and committed to "dedication in every detail". To learn more about our company, go to www.franklinpark.org.
Voted BEST OF THE BEST in Boerne 2019.