Staff Nurses (Part Time) - Boerne
PT Staff Nurses - Boerne
Franklin Park Boerne is seeking part-time LVNs who want to work some or any of the following shifts:
- One or more weekdays from 5:00-10:00pm
- Saturday 8:00am – 8:00pm
- Sunday 8:00am – 8:00pm
Our elegant, modern community offers memory care and traditional assisted living. Assisted living residents have their choice of studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments, and in memory care all residents live in private suites. Amenities include spacious, light-filled dining rooms, art room, hair salon, and theater. We even have a therapy dog in residence!
Duties of the nurse include:
- Monitoring the daily care of all residents: ensuring that information and interventions on service plans are communicated to caregivers, managing caregiver assignments, and ensuring that assigned duties are carried out
- Helping create a safe and positive living environment, including ongoing interaction and communication with residents and their families
- Recording and implementing physician orders
- Providing treatments and skilled nursing procedures
- Medication monitoring and administration, upkeep of the med cart and room, and accurate documentation in the MAR
- Responding to resident requests for care as well as changes in their behavior or physical condition; reporting needs to family and/or physician
- Responding to incidents and emergencies, communicating to management, families and physician as needed, and completing all required documentation and reporting
- Managing minor issues with building and equipment that arise during the shift, reporting as necessary to maintenance or administration
Applicants must be licensed in Texas as an LVN. Prior experience in assisted living, geriatric services or long-term care is desirable but not required. The most important qualification is a true desire and passion for working with the senior population – we strive for excellence in all areas of our community.
Starting wage is $16 - $17/hour DOE.
Franklin Park Boerne is located at 18 Old San Antonio Rd. To learn more about our organization, go to.