Housekeeper - Weekends PT (Appletree Court)
Employment Status: Part-time
Reports to: Housekeeping Supervisor
Franklin Park Appletree Court is managed by Franklin Park, a San Antonio firm dedicated to providing residential communities where seniors and their families feel right at home immediately upon entering our doors. We’re inspired by excellence and committed to “Dedication in every detail.” We are currently seeking a part-time Housekeeper for the weekend shift. Starting pay $11 per hour.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing.
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards.
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies.
- Heart to serve Seniors.
- Great attention to detail.
- Willing to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work patiently and appropriately with residents who may have significant problems with memory, reasoning, and/or other cognitive skills.
- Willing to undergo a drug and background screen in accordance with local law/regulations.
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances.
- Performs all other duties as requested by the Company.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of two-years prior housekeeping experience preferred.