Leasing Consultant - Artisan at Creekside
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Artisan at Creekside in San Antonio, Texas needs an experienced leasing consultant to work Monday through Friday with some Saturdays as needed. (Hours are subject to change if needs of the property change.) Starting salary is $12-15/hour DOE.
This position requires an individual who enjoys varied duties and has a working knowledge of LIHTC/Tax Credit and/or HUD and Public Housing. The role combines sales, marketing, application processing, and property management responsibilities.
- Assist in developing and implementing effective marketing strategies to increase property traffic and leads.
- Ensure leasing office, tour path, vacant apartments, amenities and general curb appeal of community are all show-ready.
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of lease applications and required verifications, including tax credit and HUD paperwork.
- Complete lease process and move-in procedures, including initial deposits/rent, and entering information into database.
- Assist Community Manager in preparation of reports, resident communications, move-out notices, annual re-certifications, etc.
- Increase resident retention by providing excellent customer service.
- Initiate and manage maintenance requests.
- Help ensure compliance with all levels of safety rules.
- Experience leasing LIHTC (tax credit) apartments.
- Understands Fair Housing and ADA laws and standards.
- Able to spend most of the day standing and walking, including climbing stairs.
- Personable and tactful, with a strong background in customer service.
- Able to work occasional evenings and weekends for special events, to show apartments, etc.
Experience with Yardi strongly preferred.
Artisan at Creekside is managed by Franklin Apartment Management. Franklin Apartment Management specializes in multi-family communities.