Licensed Vocational Nurse - Landing at Stone Oak
The Landing is a well respected Memory Care retirement community in north San Antonio conveniently located off Huebner road, not far from 1604 and Blanco Road. We have an opening for a LVN.
Our beautiful, modern community offers memory care in a beautiful residential environment.
Monday-Friday 2:00 PM-10:00 PM
Double Weekends Sat 6:00 AM-10:00 PM/ Sun 6:00 AM-2:00 PM
Friday & Saturday - Overnight 10:00 PM-6:00 AM
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Monitoring the daily care of all residents: ensuring that information and interventions on service plans are communicated to caregivers, managing caregiver assignments, and ensuring that assigned duties are carried out
- Helping create a safe and positive living environment, including ongoing interaction and communication with residents and their families
- Recording and implementing physician orders
- Providing treatments and nursing procedures
- Medication monitoring and administration, upkeep of the med cart and room, and accurate documentation in the MAR
- Responding to resident requests for care as well as changes in their behavior or physical condition; reporting needs to family and/or physician
- Responding to incidents and emergencies, communicating to management, families and physician as needed, and completing all required documentation and reporting
- Managing minor issues with physical plant that arise during the shift, reporting as necessary to maintenance or administration
- Performs all other duties as requested by the Company.
Required Education and Experience
- Current Texas LVN license
- Able and willing to work alongside caregivers in providing hands-on care to residents, with the ability to lead by example
- Prior training and experience in dementia care strongly preferred.
Prior experience supervising staff strongly preferred
We offer competitive wages, and a full benefit package that includes Paid Time Off, holiday pay, health, dental and vision insurance, and bereavement leave.
We are located at 19110 Huebner Rd, San Antonio, TX 78258
Franklin Apartment Management is dedicated to providing residential communities where seniors and their families feel right at home immediately upon entering our doors. We’re inspired by excellence and committed to “dedication in every detail". To learn more about our company, go to www.franklinpark.org