Caregiver - PRN
Franklin Park Appletree Court is managed by Franklin Park, a firm dedicated to providing residential communities where seniors and their families feel right at home immediately upon entering our doors. We’re inspired by excellence and committed to “Dedication in every detail.” We currently have openings for PRN Caregivers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
(Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Distribute oral and topical medications to residents as prescribed.
- Document all med administration.
- Keep medications, med carts and med storage areas organized and clean.
- Track quantities to help ensure refills are obtained.
- Perform any and all caregiver duties as requested by the Company.
- Make regular rounds as directed.
- Respond to resident requests for assistance with toileting and other needs.
- Prepare residents’ personal laundry.
- Clean equipment as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Strong organizational skills
- Enjoys variety in job duties
Required Education and Experience
- Previous experience as a caregiver
- High School Diploma
- CNA license required
The community is located at 870 W Arapaho Rd. It is owned and operated by Franklin Park, based in San Antonio and voted one of the city’s Top Workplaces in 2019! To learn more about our organization, go to www.franklinpark.org