Employment Status: Full-time
Franklin Park Round Rock has openings for a Full-Time Caregiver position.
Franklin Park Round Rock is managed by Franklin Park, a firm dedicated to providing residential communities where seniors and their families feel right at home immediately upon entering our doors. We’re inspired by excellence and committed to “Dedication in every detail.” We currently have openings for full-time Caregivers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
(Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Distribute oral and topical medications to residents as prescribed.
- Document all med administration.
- Keep medications, med carts and med storage areas organized and clean.
- Track quantities to help ensure refills are obtained.
- Perform any and all caregiver duties as requested by the Company.
- Make regular rounds as directed.
- Respond to resident requests for assistance with toileting and other needs.
- Prepare residents’ personal laundry.
- Clean equipment as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Strong organizational skills
- Enjoys variety in job duties
Required Education and Experience
- Previous experience as a caregiver
- High School Diploma
The community is located at 4155 Teravista Club Drive. It is owned and operated by Franklin Park, based in San Antonio and voted one of the city’s Top Workplaces in 2014 and again in 2016! To learn more about our organization, go to www.franklinpark.org