Caregivers - TPC Parkway
Franklin Park TPC Parkway in far north San Antonio is seeking full-time caregivers to work first shift (6:30 am to 2:30 pm) in the assisted living building. Starting pay is $11 per hour.
WHAT YOU WILL LOVE ABOUT THIS JOB:
- The variety of duties
- The small-scale residential “neighborhoods”
- The person-centered model of care
- The 4 on/2 off work schedule allowing you to know your days off well in advance
- Great benefits
On your shift, you will make regular rounds as well as responding to resident pendants for assistance with toileting and other needs. In addition to hands-on personal care, you will perform other duties such as needed.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Have training and/or experience as a caregiver
- Be very dependable
- Have patience and the ability to relate to people with memory challenges
- Want to work as part of a team
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Bereavement Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
Franklin Park TPC Parkway is located at 21802 Encino Commons, 3 miles north of Loop 1604 just east of Hwy. 281. The location is great for people who live in Schertz and Bulverde, and is just across the highway from San Antonio’s new VIA transit station.
Franklin Park is dedicated to providing residential communities where seniors and their families feel right at home immediately upon entering our doors. We’re inspired by excellence and committed to “dedication in every detail.”