Part-time Move-in Coordinator / Admin Assistant
Franklin Park Alamo Heights is accepting applications for a part-time Administration Assistant / Move-in Coordinator for our Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care Community.
This person will assist in scheduling appointments with existing Depositors, prepare contracts, review contracts and sign with Depositors, assist Residents with the move-in process, and assist the Move-in Coordinator with Administration duties.
THINGS YOU WILL LOVE ABOUT THIS JOB:
- Helping to launch the Community from the ground up
- Utilizing all your skills: need administrative skills and customer service skills
- A beautiful working environment
- Being part of a team that provides excellent service to our valued Senior Citizens
- The opportunity to collaborate with other professionals and to advance within the organization
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Have a heart to serve Seniors
- Be very dependable
- Want to work as part of a team
We offer competitive wages, and a full benefit package that includes Paid Time Off, holiday pay, health, dental and vision insurance, and bereavement leave.
We are managed by The Franklin Companies based here in San Antonio, voted one of the city’s best places to work in 2014 and 2016. To learn more about our company go to www.franklinpark.org.